This will be a quick one but I’ve been seeing Breakfast Banana Splits all over Instagram and wanted to get on the bandwagon. So here we have it, a Blackberry Breakfast Banana Split.
Mornings around here look very different compared to 2 months ago, so being able to whip up something that’s quick and delicious for breakfast is ideal. This Breakfast Blackberry Banana Split took 5 minutes and was an absolute joy to eat, like dessert for breakfast.
It’s by no means a revolutionary combination of ingredients but it’s a fun way of enjoying some of the usual suspects.
Blackberry Breakfast Banana Split
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt
- Handful @futurelifeza Berries & Fruit Granola
- A few blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- Topping: freeze-dried strawberries & honey
- Split the banana in half, and place it in a large flat bowl or plate.
- Dollop with spoonfuls of yoghurt, scatter the granola over the top then add the blackberries.
- Top with crumbled freeze-dried strawberries and a drizzle of honey.