If you’re into chocolate pudding and overnight oats, this one might just be for you.
Coconut, Cashew & Chocolate Oat Pudding is a delicious combination of cashews, sticky dates, coconut and chocolate FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains.
As mentioned in my post for Banana & Chocolate Oat Bars, I really love my oats. I’m also always striving to add different types of grains to my diet, so FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains is the ideal combination of 5 whole grains which includes oats, maize, rice, sorghum and quinoa.
It’s the perfect blend that provides a great amount of fibre and protein and contains 38% less sugar than the previously known FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats®, so when making something like this Cashew, Coconut & Chocolate Oat Pudding you know it’s better for you than the regular stuff.
Other FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains benefits include:
- Immune Support (9 vitamins and minerals that contribute to the normal function of the immune system: Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Iron, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C).
- Bone Support (5 vitamins and minerals which assist in maintaining normal bones: Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Zinc, Manganese).
- Fatigue Reduction (8 vitamins and minerals which assist in reducing tiredness and fatigue: Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Iron).
Cashew, Coconut & Chocolate Oat Pudding with FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains
I made this using Chocolate FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains, but you can also use any of the other flavours (Honey, Mixed Berries or Original) and just add a tablespoon of cocoa. You can also top with nut butter, sliced bananas and toasted nuts if you want yours to be a little more bougie. Make ahead of time and serve warm or cold, depending on how you like your pud.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3 medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 100g Chocolate FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and Ancient Grains
- cacao nibs
- toasted coconut flakes
- Place the cashews, coconut flakes and dates in a bowl or jar and cover with warm water and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
- Place the soaked cashews, coconut flakes and dates in a blender, add the FUTURELIFE® Smart Oats® and blend on high for about 2-3 minutes until combined. Heat gently to serve warm or place in the fridge to cool slightly.
- Divide between two glasses or bowls, sprinkle with cacao nibs and toasted coconut and enjoy!
This recipe is part of a paid partnership with FutureLife®.