These Garlic & Parmesan Green Beans might ruin green beans for you forever because once you’ve eaten them like this, there’s no turning back.
Garlic & Parmesan Green Beans are best eaten hot out of the oven but can be served at room temperature. I enjoy eating them straight out of the baking dish or in a large bowl, and I definitely don’t forget to scrape the crispy cheesy bits left behind, either.
- 450g green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1/4 sunflower oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried italian herbs
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan
- salt & black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with wax paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss well to combine.
- Pour the contents of the bowl onto the baking tray, spread out and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and transfer the beans to a serving plate before serving.
Other Veg Recipes
Vegetables and salads have come a long way over the last few years, especially with the rise in vegetarianism and veganism. Gone are the days of boring (and overcooked) veg sides, where they now take centre stage and are equally as exciting, if not more, than any meat dish.